Fairview childhood center to host spring consignment sale

  • Thursday, March 20, 2014



The Fairview Early Childhood Center will hold its Spring Children's Consignment Sale March 21 and 22 in the Fairview Presbyterian Fellowship Hall, 1101 Carolina Ave. The center is accepting spring and summer children's clothing sizes infant to 14, toys, equipment, books, videos and maternity clothing. No preteen or misses clothing will be accepted, and no professional consignors.


Consignors will keep 60 percent of the items' selling price less a $10 participation fee. Those who volunteer for at least 3 hours will be able to shop the presale and have the $10 participation fee waived. The remaining 40 percent will benefit the FECC kindergarten and day care programs.


Item drop-off will be held on March 20 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. A presale will be held for people who volunteer for at least 3 hours on March 20 from 6 to 7 p.m. The sale will be held on March 21, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Items will be half-price on March 22 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Pick-up will be held on March 22 from 2 to 3 p.m. All items not picked up by 3 p.m. will be donated to a local charity. For more information, email Stephanie Hudlow, FECC fundraiser committee co-chair, hudlow329@yahoo.com.


Comments

Notice about comments:

North Augusta Star is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not North Augusta Star.

If you find a comment that is objectionable, please click "report abuse" and we will review it for possible removal. Please be reminded, however, that in accordance with our Terms of Use and federal law, we are under no obligation to remove any third party comments posted on our website. Read our full terms and conditions.

Upcoming Events
Poll
Print Ads
Latest Videos


North Augusta Star

© 2014 North Augusta Star an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.