Flames engulfed a home in Graniteville during an early morning fire Monday.
The fire was reported at about 2 a.m. at the 4800 block of Vaucluse Road, according to dispatch.
All occupants were able to get out of the house, and no injuries were reported.
The roadway was temporarily closed as members of the Graniteville Volunteer Fire Department worked to put out the fire.
The incident is under investigation.
Graniteville home destroyed in fire
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.