*Please note:The Numbrix game has had a slight change to its format.
To access the active game, you will need to scroll down this page to the red-colored advertisement box overlaying or below the Numbrix game area and input a security code that's display once you've watched the advertiser's message.
To access the Numbrix game, follow these simple steps:
*Note: Some ads are static and will have the 'security code' phrase immediately visible, while other ads require you to watch them before you will be presented with the 'security code'.
- First, click the 'Play' Button at the top of the advertisement, this will start playing the advertisement in the overlay box. If there is no 'Play' button at the top of the ad, proceed to step 2.
- The advertisement will display a 'security code' on its lower portion (typically, a short sentence or phrase).
- Type the displayed 'security code' into the 'Your Answer' input box at the bottom of the ad.
- Once you've inputted the code, click the second 'Play' button at the very bottom of the ad to unlock the Numbrix game.
- Five deaths, hundreds of coronavirus cases reported in S.C.
- Community Ministry to continue food distribution
- FROM THE PARK BENCH: COVID-19 park updates
- S.C. Football Hall of Fame reschedules enshrinement celebration
- Adams is Artist's Guild's Artist of the Month
- Young thriving at ODU; Monarchs' season cut short
- North Augusta parks getting plenty of use during outbreak
- Aiken County's first coronavirus case reported Friday; more tests pending
- TRUE TALK: Turning insecurity into obedience
- Police bookings for March 25