SRP Park played host to hundreds of afternoon visitors — including plenty of young ones — June 21 for a Father's Day event. Participants received a Sunday brunch and the chance to run the bases, play catch or take in the view from the pitcher's mound on the Augusta GreenJackets' home turf, which includes some of the Aiken-Augusta area's most finely manicured grass.
As featured on
NORTH AUGUSTA — The Augusta GreenJackets may or may not have a 2020 season, with professional baseball at risk of being entirely flattened by the coronavirus situation, but the team's home base still played host to hundreds of visitors Sunday afternoon, as the host site of a Father's Day event.
- NNSA leader visits Savannah River Site, celebrates workforce and anniversaries
- Enrollment deadline approaching for Aiken County's virtual learning program, Aiken Innovate
- 67 coronavirus cases confirmed in Aiken County: Aiken Regional suspends visitations
- Aiken Center sees success in Aiken County's drug disposal boxes
- Transportation agency seeking public comments on 30-year plan
- Aiken County ranks eighth in S.C. for opioid overdoses in May
- Bacteria identified as reason for fish kill in Savannah River
- TRUE TALK: Choose to be a peacemaker
- Plutonium mishap at Los Alamos National Lab accentuates pit production worries
- Hofstetter diving into North Augusta swim coaching job