As I sometimes do, I remembered a line in a television commercial but could not recall the product. I saw it again and realized it promoted a protein drink. The sentence that stuck with me is simply, “I don’t keep track of regrets.” It occurred to me that regrets seemingly keep track of themselves, so I asked myself if we should keep records on something else. I decided that choosing to keep track of love in our lives overwhelms the regret accounting system. I am amazed at the power of love. “It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres” (I Corinthians 13:7).
- Local doctor turns gaze toward retirement years
- Community Ministry to continue food distribution
- Police bookings for March 25
- Adams is Artist's Guild's Artist of the Month
- FROM THE PARK BENCH: COVID-19 park updates
- Five deaths, hundreds of coronavirus cases reported in S.C.
- Local growers discuss impact of coronavirus
- S.C. Football Hall of Fame reschedules enshrinement celebration